Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$51.99 - $53.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur has everything you need for your drivetrain: 11-tooth pulleys for smooth, quiet chain movement, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Derailleur delivers precision shifting with YAW technology. The steel cage with aluminum links ensures strength and durability. • Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim • Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself • Precision alignment markings on the cage • Clamp: braze-on • Weight: 89g with Chain Spotter
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
The Potenza 11 front derailleur bears a striking resemblance to those of the Revolution 11+ mechanical groupsets found on professional team bikes as Campagnolo engineers sought to not only add the same fresh aesthetics but also a performance on par with that enjoyed by the pros. The Potenza 11 front derailleur for example boasts an upper body that has a design nearly identical to that of the Super Record mechanical model complete with longer arm to ensure less effort required to derail to a larger gear. One of the only differences that can be immediately seen comes in the form of the newly developed one-piece steel cage with a similar shape to the Super Record version. Potenza 11 is similar in design yet incorporates different materials to ensure derailing performance on par with Super Record with only a minor difference in weight. - Long lever arm creates additional torque for improved shifting - One piece cage with forged aluminum plates and die-cast aluminum body - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Double or Triple: Double - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on - Max Ring (teeth): 55 - Weight: 94 grams - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Centaur/Potenza/Chorus/Record/Super Record 2015+
SRAM's X9 Rear Derailleur is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps. It offers a great balance of durability, low weight and slick shifting. To achieve that, the X9 features an aluminum/composite construction, SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing for quick, reliable shifts. The incredible roller bearing clutch keeps chain slap and derailleur bouncing at bay. Plus, this beauty is built to last so you can shred singletrack for years to come.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 3x10 set ups.
SRAM's X7 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. Plus, this beauty is built to last so you can enjoy the trails for years to come.
The heart of the connected cadre. The SRAM RED eTap AXS rear derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization and designed for both 1x and 2x systems. Advanced chain management keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain. The derailleur also comes with faster pulleys, bearings, motors and signals, improving speed in every way. - SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization - Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure - A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x - Improved motor and signal travel for faster shifting - Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries - Battery sold separately
$42.99 - $44.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
It's an all-new derailleur that's specifically designed and optimized to be motor-driven instead of cable-actuated. AXS powered components enable customization and scale to an individual rider's liking via the AXS App. It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard from mechanical Eagle. The Eagle AXS derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch. In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider. The system is tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splatterings and the resulting post-ride pressure washings. - Enduro focus and trail ready - Forged aluminum cage - Stainless hardware - Black/Polar colorways - Eagle technology - Overload Clutch protection - AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components - System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K - Eagle AXS is designed to work with X-DOME Eagle cassettes only, providing the most precise, silent, and reliable shift performance available.
SRAM's X5 2x10 Front Derailleur is made from chrome-plated steel with a forged aluminum clamp for strength and precision. It provides crisp action for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
The rear derailleur is the defining component of the Centaur groupset. Inheriting many of the technologies used by Campagnolo’s top-of-the-range rear derailleurs, the Centaur offers shifting performance to meet all requirements – even professionals’. The new Campagnolo Centaur rear derailleur has been designed to be compatible with cassettes with up to 32 teeth. With the upper jockey wheel’s longer teeth, the lower wheel’s smoothed teeth, and a long list of performance-oriented technology, the Centaur rear derailleur is the top component in its class – and all at 15 grams lighter than its competitors. - Lightweight technopolymer upper and lower bodies reinforced with glass fiber for reduce weight and increased strength - Features the same shape of Super Record, offering similar shifting performance - Upper pulley wheel with longer teeth for easier rear shifting - Lower pulley wheel with chamfer teeth for increased smoothness - Pulley wheels with bushings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Cage Length: Medium - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37 teeth - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Centaur/Potenza/Chorus/Record/Super Record 2015+ - Largest Cog: 32
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience while delivering shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features an ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX810 rear derailleur is compatible with road cassettes with a max cog size of 34T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Low cog: Max. 34T/Min. 30T - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Total capacity: 40T - Compatible with current road Dual Control Lever - Maximum front chainring range: 17T
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Incredibly fast, astonishingly quiet and impressively precise — fly through all 11 gears with SRAM's Force 22 Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Carefully shaped jockey wheels work together with the sculpted chain pulley cage for lightning-fast, ultra-precise shifts, and an elastomer coating applied to the jockey wheels makes for extra quiet operation. A carbon outer cage, aluminum inner cage, and magnesium inner link keep the Force 22 at a svelte 178 grams.
For unrivaled shifting, upgrade to SRAM's Rival Front Derailleur. Because consistency equals victory, Rival boasts lightweight and durable cold-forged-aluminum construction plus SRAM's Exact Actuation Technology for awesome shifting every time. The Rival shifts beautifully on standard and compact cranksets, too.
$90.99 - $96.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - Low-profile design - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Model Number: RD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Average Weight: 200 grams (short cage type), 210 grams (medium cage type)
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
$38.51 $69.00 44% Off
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load. This 38/36T maximum chainring size version is the one you want if you are running a low-range double-ring setup.
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$28.01 $47.00 40% Off
SRAM's X9 Front Derailleur sports an aluminum body, a stiff steel cage and a cutout design for exceptional durability with minimal weight. It provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Page 1 of 8 Next page