$39.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
Altus wide link 7/8-speed compatible dual-pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use. - Compact conventional swing design - Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity - Dual-pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing - Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions - 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range - For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth - Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
$39.99 - $40.99
The Shimano Deore M618 series front derailleurs provide reliable, accurate 2x10 speed shifting. They are available in a variety of mounting formats to suit most mountain bike frames.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 3x10 set ups.
Shimano's Deore XT Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. Plus, the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth and reliable shifts every time. This is an E-Type derailleur, meaning it mounts to the bottom bracket taking the guesswork out of derailleur mounting on full-suspension, carbon-fiber and non-standard frames.
Shimano's SLX Front Derailleur is built tough for enduro/all-mountain use and it shifts quickly and smoothly every time. Shimano tweaked the angles for improved rear tire clearance and easier access to adjustment screws. This E-Type design mounts to your bottom bracket.
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
SRAM's Force 22 Front Derailleur gives you the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring. Experience precision shifting with YAW technology that allows the cage to rotate to better align with the chain and eliminates the need for shifter trim. An integrated chain spotter is included for seriously bumpy roads and cyclocross action. Paired with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings, unmatched front shifting will be the norm on your bike.
SRAM Yaw technology changed front shifting forever, eliminating the need for trim. The SRAM RED eTap front derailleur makes a good thing better by executing front shifts confidently and quickly over SRAM's proprietary wireless communication protocol. The system optimizes Yaw adjustments as needed throughout the shift range with no need for rider input. - Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation - Braze-on / clamp adaptor - Designed to work with SRAM X-GlideR 11-speed chainrings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Double or Triple: Double - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap - Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on - Front Derailleur Style: Traditional - Max Ring (teeth): 55
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Derailleur delivers precision shifting with YAW technology. The steel cage with aluminum links ensures strength and durability. • Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim • Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself • Precision alignment markings on the cage • Clamp: braze-on • Weight: 89g with Chain Spotter
For unrivaled shifting, upgrade to SRAM's Rival Front Derailleur. Because consistency equals victory, Rival boasts lightweight and durable cold-forged-aluminum construction plus SRAM's Exact Actuation Technology for awesome shifting every time. The Rival shifts beautifully on standard and compact cranksets, too.
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load.
$22.99 - $29.99
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
$39.99 - $42.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
$59.99 - $64.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur. - Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque - Programmed control of chain guide - Shimano Synchronized shift - Full and semi synchronized shifting program - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 132 grams
$44.99 - $46.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
Page 1 of 2 Next page