Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
$29.95 $60.00 50% Off
Light weight 20mm thru axle MTB front hub. Forged from light weight alloy with Hi Lo flanges maximizing the strength-to-weight ratio. - 20mm thru axle alloy front hub - Hi Lo flange with CNC disc brake mounts - 2 sealed cartridge bearings
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
- 9 x 100mm quick-release endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor or Spin Doctor Pro hubs
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
$69.00 - $85.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
- Adjustable double sealed cartridge bearings and labyrinth seals - Wide canted flanges build a no dish wheel - Large 8mm bolts and knurled washer face for maximum hold - Accepts 24tpi BMX freewheels. 300g - 32-hole - Made in USA
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
- Axle/Spacing: 10/14 x 135mm bolt-on - Micro-drive cassette rear hub for Singlespeed and Dirt Jump - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Bushed driver for greater durability over cartridge bearings (bearings have to be smaller for micro drive, thus prone to higher loads) - Forged 6061 aluminum shell, 2 main body sealed cartridge bearings - Includes 11 tooth (1/8") steel cog, ideal for compact drivetrain setup - CrMo M10 bolt-in fittings with 6mm anti-rotation hex fitting (helps when tightening wheel in frame) - 14mm adapters included - 9/10/11/13/16t mini sprockets available separately - 12mm thru-axle conversion for DJD-BD sold separately
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub - Coaster brake - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - 116mm OLD (over-locknut dimension)
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
$17.50 - $20.00
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, our new 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, our smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid lightning-fast engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Includes Quick Release & 12x142mm Through AxleCaps - Fully convertible with tool free end caps - DOUBLE TIME mechanism offers smooth,quick and durable engagement - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Axle type: Conversion Caps included - Spoke holes: 24 - Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt) - Driver Mechanism: Double Time - Four Pawl - Axle material: Tapered aluminum - Driver body material: Aluminum - Hub shell: Aluminum - Seeker angled flanges - Oversized body
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.