Parts & Accessories
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #16 Clutch Ring
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Decals for replacement rims
$87.90 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
Chris King ISO SD QR front axle end to pair with QR axles.
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Includes one High Profile (HP) Adjustment Clamp - Fits all Chris King ISO/Disc Rear Hubs
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Fits Chris King ISO SD Front, and Classic Rear
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Large Diameter (LD) Axle for 15mm forks - Fits Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs (15mm and 20mm only) with serial numbers starting with 171 ONLY - Allows you to run a 15mm Axle on Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Chris King never settles for anything but perfect, so you shouldn't either. This replacement axle replaces a damaged or worn axle on Small Diameter (SD) Chris King ISO front hubs designed to work with Quick Release skewered fork ends. To convert your ISO SD hub from a different axle standard to QR, you'll need this axle, along with the following parts: - ISO SD QR Front Axle End, Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN): PHB308 - 9mm Front Axle Adjustment Cone, MPN: PHB701
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Fits 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Rear Hubs (not compatible with 150mm, 157mm or Singlespeed Hubs) - Allows you to run a 142x12mm Thru Axle on 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
Replacement nipples for installing spokes on ENVE carbon fiber cycling wheels. Rim, spoke, and hub won’t stay together on their own. These are the only nipples you should use on our wheels. - Material: Brass - ENVE nipples are required in order to keep your wheel warranty valid
The finest wheels deserve the best skewers. These skewers echo ENVE's design ethos of light weight, durability, and aesthetics. This set of high-end quick release skewers for ENVE carbon fiber wheels also work well with any QR hubs and dropouts requiring 100/130mm (Rim Brake) or 100/135mm skewers (Disc Brake). - Weight: 87g (100/130), 88g (100/135)
Easton Tubeless Kits are designed to work with our tubeless ready Arc rims and Heist wheels, allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of a tubeless setup: less flats and a reduction in weight. Each kit comes with two removable core valves with removal tools, and enough tubeless tape for two 29-inch wheels. Easton tubeless valves have been designed for optimal seal with the shape of Easton rims and a have removable valve core for easy sealant application. Easton tubeless tape comes in various widths to match the internal width of your rims for a better seal and improved fit between rim and tire. Tape weighs 9-grams per wheel. Valves weigh 6.4-grams each.
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
- 10mm axle holes for mountain bike applications - 14mm axle holes for BMX applications - Heavy duty steel protects frame, tensions chain - M8 threading, Nylock nut
$3.07 $13.90 78% Off
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
Page 1 of 10 Next page