Parts & Accessories
On today's road forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Adapts Mavic road wheels to use 12mm front axle - One pair is required for each hub to be converted
On today's raod forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic front hubs to 9mm - One pair required for each hub to be converted
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Front 9mm QR SealLock end caps for Neo R road hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Not compatible with disc brake hubs.
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
- 6 pawl full engagement/27 point/13.3-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
- Thru-axle conversions for Spin Doctor 6-D rear mountain hub (no axle) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Stan's Freeride Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
SRAM's Conversion Cap & 9/10-speed Driver Body is just what you need to convert your XD Driver equipped wheel to a standard cassette.
$9.98 $19.95 50% Off
- Front axle conversion for Spin Doctor hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs - 14mm nutted "stub" bolt-on system requires Halo Front Axle Replacement Kit (sold separately)
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
On today's MTB frames, there are many diameters and width dropouts standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match with those frames: 142mm extenders for ITS-4 hubs, 142 mm extenders for TS-2 hubs and QR adapters (delivered with a front quick release) for all of them. - Converts a 12mm rear axle to fit in a frame with 9.5mm dropouts - Requires one pair per hub
$15.96 $19.95 20% Off
- Rear axle replacement kit, 10mm nutted, DJD-SupaD - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$37.00 - $52.00
Kit allows you to convert your Neo or Neo Ultimate hub. The thru-axle to QR kit includes two SealLock end caps and Stan's aluminum quick-release skewer. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. The QR/thru-axle to bolt-on kit includes end caps, threaded axle, bolts and washers. Bolt-on axles are recommended to prevent slipping and wheel misalignment in frames with horizontal drop-outs. - Not compatible with Centerlock or Boost hubs
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Deemax rear hubs with 157mm spacing to use 12mm axle with 142mm spacing - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic mountain rear hubs to Quick Release - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$18.00 - $27.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
$23.99 - $36.99
Simply replace the cones on your Supreme front and cassette hubs for a perfect fit without having to spread your dropouts. Available in front, rear, and drive side options. These guards now feature a heat-treated chromo insert for longer life.
This is an axle and cone set for WTP Supreme hubs. Pop this in to freshen up that bombed-out hub after too many aerial ghost rides.
$28.82 - $34.15
Surly Ultra New Axle Kits are for upgrading the internals of your existing Surly New hubs or replacing the internals on your Surly Ultra New hubs. -Compatible with Surly New hubs (upgrade kit) and Surly Ultra New hubs (replacement kit) - Each kit contains an axle, two 6901 cartridge bearings, two aluminum dust shields, two stainless steel cones, two stainless steel 6x1mm bolts, and two stainless steel bolt washers - Axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible; bolts included, QR is NOT included - Standard Surly New hubs come stock with 7901 bearings; this kit uses 6901 bearings which are non-angular
$12.50 - $29.00
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
$22.99 - $28.99
Axle conversion kits for Race Face Turbine/Aeffect hubs. - Select from front or rear applications
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
Authentic Ritchey hub conversion kit for mountain bike hubs.\ - Convert 15mm (OD) alloy axle to use a 9mm thru-axle - End cap conversion for Vantage and Trail non 2-piece V2 hubs for QR - Axle not included