- Insulated bottle, keeps liquid cold (or warm) for more than 2h - Made from BPA-free, taste-less and odour free polypropylene - Internal metallic PET and polyethylene foam insulation - Fits all standard bottle cages - Made in France - 750ml
$4.79 - $10.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$4.95 - $6.99
Clear, wide-mouth bottle with a high-flow lid - Easy to clean and fill - Soft rubber tip is easy on the teeth and won't leak - Clear bottles with red Hammer logo - Wide-mouth water bottle from Specialized - Note: lid color may vary
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
$4.99 - $9.99
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
$5.19 - $10.99
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
Tote your potables and never run out of water on the road! Designed to easily mount to your bike's bottle braze-ons these alloy cages are a must-have for commuters, couriers, and anyone spending enough time in the saddle to work up a thirst. - Light, durable, rust-proof, alloy - Perfect for most 16-22oz bike bottles - Bolts not included (use the ones on your frame)
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
CamelBak's Ergo HydroLock controls your fluid flow with the flip of a switch. Turn it on to drink, turn it off for added security during transport. Simply insert it into the end of your CamelBak drinking tube and attach the valve to the other end. Plus, the 90-degree bend makes sipping on the go a cinch!
$6.99 - $22.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
- .5L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
New design ensures unrivaled fitness and cycling performance with proven hydration functionality.
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all new Podium bottles launched in 2019, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. No matter what bottle you prefer, you can now drink clean.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
$7.99 - $8.99
JET is a biodegradable bottle made in food-grade squeezable polyethylene. The bottle has a sporty, sophisticated, and practical design that made it possible for us to achieve greater resistance for the bottle body while retaining unaltered its lightness and softness. Distinguished by an elegant and sinuous profile, the JET comes with a contoured bottle body with a smaller diameter for easier and improved handling, insertion, and removal of the water bottle under any circumstance. The standard 74mm diameter of the JET ensures it can be used with all the commercially available cages.
$7.99 - $9.00
Features - Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle - Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic - Easy to squeeze - 100% BPA-free - Recyclable
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
$7.99 - $9.99
- Lightweight and pliable LDPE bottle - Ultra-soft silicone high flow pressure valve - Tasteless and odorless - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
$7.99 - $8.99
"You gotta stay hydrated" has practically become a company motto over here, but we're happier, healthier, and more hydrated than ever—so it's working! Whether it's a long ride, a long day in the office, or a long wait in the checkout line—taking a swig from your handy bottle keeps your body happy and firing on all cylinders. These bottles deliver top-of-the-line thirst-busting, fight mold, odor, and other grossness, and taste just like sipping out of a glass. A glass that's soft and flexible and fits right on your bike. So drink up—and look good doing it!
- Custom Trek water bottle
Make any pack Hydraform Reservoir-compatible with Osprey's Hydraform Magnet Kit. This handy kit includes three detachable sternum-strap magnets.
Page 1 of 15 Next page