- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$15.99 - $25.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
Gain new braking options on your road or cross bars without giving up hand positions. Specialized's Top Mount Brake Levers are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and also provide a more upright position on road bikes.
$13.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Riding with complete confidence in your brakes lets you go faster. With Shimano's Deore XT discs you'll be able to hold your speed until the last second in any situation. The post-mount, mono-body caliper design makes this brake super light and extremely rigid. Cooling fins attached to the pads combat the dreaded fade on long downhills and actually make the pads last longer. The 2-finger Servo-Wave levers create quicker brake engagement without reducing pad clearance at the caliper. They also feature both adjustable reach and free-stroke, so you can dial them in to your hand size. Super clean cable routing is a given, and the radial master cylinder is compact and easy to position for superior ergonomics. And should you ever need to bleed them, Shimano's one-way system is a snap. I-Spec B brake levers are not directly compatible with I-Spec shifters and require an additional conversion kit (sold separately).
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$16.78 - $16.99
Shimano's Acera V-Brakes feature all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$32.99 - $45.00
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
$25.00 - $58.00
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
SRAM's Stainless Brake Cable Kit is the right replacement cable set for your SRAM cable-operated brakes. You get 2 stainless-steel 1.5mm-diameter brake cables, enough 5mm-diameter low-compression housing for any size/type bicycle and aluminum ferrules. The housing has a slippery liner for a super-smooth feel at the levers when you're braking. And you get cable crimps to prevent fraying and cable donuts to prevent rattles.
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Avid XO Trail/Elixir-7/9 Sram Guide/R/RS/RSC
Hope Direct Shifter mounts allow shifter pods to mount directly to the Tech lever clamp, freeing up handlebar space and improving ergonomics. • Sold in pairs • Contains two shifter mounting bolts and four lever clamp bolts • SRAM mount allows use of X9, X0 and XX shifter bodies
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
- 40mm long brake blocks with hardware to fit basic caliper brakes
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
- Cable actuated dual piston mechanical disc brake caliper - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper for improved braking performance over single piston designs - Dual piston brake pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120386/120269/120289
As its name implies, this is SRAM's Ultimate brake design for cross-country and light trail use. They took the same technology used in the brake that Loic Bruni rode to a Downhill World Championship and packed it into smaller, sleeker, lighter-weight and XC-optimized package. The carbon-fiber lever blade pulls crisp and clean thanks to pivot bearings and SRAM's DirectLink design. And it maintains that feel throughout the ride because it is matched to their monoblock, two-piston caliper. This caliper’s superior heat management and smooth piston actuation give you braking power exactly when and how you need it. And the BLEEDING EDGE design significantly simplifies fluid maintenance.
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
With its completely new, 4-piston S4 caliper, SwingLink lever cam, and carbon lever blade, SRAM's 360-gram Guide Ultimate stands alone as leader in its class. It has been engineered to be light and powerful, with superior heat management capabilities, which give you better, more consistent, more reliable braking. The new caliper design also incorporates a redesigned seal and aluminum piston interface for ease of setup and improved consistency, while Bleeding Edge technology makes bleeding the Guide Ultimate a quick and easy task.
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Page 1 of 21 Next page