CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Standard Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
Specialized's Hardrock 26 Wheelset is a great set of replacement hoops, a spare wheelset, or a great way to update an older mountain bike. This durable, alloy wheelset has disc-compatible hubs and a machined braking surface on the double-wall rims so it's ready for almost any mountain bike, no matter your brake setup. Non-rusting, stainless-steel spokes round out this high-quality, high-value wheelset.
Been eyeing our new Airless-tire-equipped Alibi, but already have a trusty commuting steed? Featuring our Nimbus 700x38C Airless tires, the Alibi Sport Wheelset lets you reap the benefits of Airless tires on your beloved ride. With a 7-/8-/9-speed compatible hub, a machined braking surface, and double-wall rims, you'll spend more time riding and less time doing maintenance. - Double-wall rims are strong and durable. - Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition. - 7-/8-/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats. - Standard equipment on Alibi Sport bike. - Quick-release/Alloy hubs w standard cassette body. - Comes with Nimbus 700x38C Airless tires. - Rim brake only. - Perfect for upgrading hybrids to Airless technology. - Sold as a set.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
$348.00 - $519.00
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE 25 comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions. Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip-and-grip fest all over again.
$89.95 - $179.96 $99.95 - $299.95 Up To 40% Savings
- Race-proven BMX Race hubs with 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum axles and axle nuts - Cold-forged, CNC 6061-T6 aluminum shells with sealed cartridge bearings - 32mm dropout interface washers increase stiffness - Rear accepts any standard threaded freewheel
- Rims are machined for linear brake use with white and red graphics, IS 6-bolt rotor mount hubs - Includes quick releases and rim strips
$75.95 - $79.95
- Gusset's bestselling BMX, dirt jump and street use wheels - Black Dog 32mm 6061 alloy double wall rims with loose-ball alloy hubs, black spokes - Flip/flop freewheel threaded rear - Heat treated CrMo axle with room for pegs
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$77.90 - $82.76
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
$249.95 - $399.95
Lightweight, yet tough wheels with Pimplite hubs and 28mm Pimplite rims - All black with gold Torque nipples (an oversized alloy nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20g per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke) - Front: 20mm thru-axle, adapters sold separately - Rear: 12 x 135mm thru-axle and accepts an 8–11-speed cassette or 10 x 135mm bolt-on for single-speed use - Accepts Pimplite HG-splined cassette or Pimplite micro-cassette single-speed - All have 6-bolt disc mount and Atomlab rim strips
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$14.78 $61.90 76% Savings
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
$29.70 $129.90 77% Savings
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, red surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g black alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
$26.45 $85.90 69% Savings
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
$42.01 $147.90 72% Savings
- Triple butted 2.34/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology, chrome nickel stainless steel - Specially designed for high load applications (Downhill and Tandem) - Requires minimum 2.4mm (chamfered) hub spoke hole - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 204g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72
$34.08 $71.95 53% Savings
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72
$126.00 $354.98 65% Savings
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 500
End caps for front conversion hubs.
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Salsa's Ti Flip-Offs are as beautiful to the touch as they are to the eye. Lightweight. Smooth. Recommended for road use or rigid front mountain bike use only. Available in a whole host of colors. - Beautifully machined and hand-friendly - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 40g
Salsa's Ti Flip-Offs are as beautiful to the touch as they are to the eye. Lightweight. Smooth. Recommended for road use or rigid front mountain bike use only. Available in a whole host of colors. - Beautifully machined and hand-friendly - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 44g
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
Page 1 of 34 Next page