Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Whisky No.9 40w Wheels are made to be wide, light, and versatile. Optimized for use with wide trail and plus-sized tires, the No.9 40w rims have a 35mm internal width, feature hookless beads for easy tubeless set up and impact resistance. The No.9 40w wheels offer stiff, lightweight performance gains across the board; these disc brake-specific wheels have a minimalist design and clean aesthetics. - Built with DT Swiss 350 hubs, 32 DT Competition Double Butted Spokes, and brass nipples to maximize performance and reliability - An ideal option for short- to mid-travel mountain bikes, plus tire set ups, or off-road touring rigs - Includes tubeless valves and pre-installed Whisky Tubeless tape with an additional roll for future use - Recommended weight limit: 240lbs - 50psi max tire pressure
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 Skewers Included Yes
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$659.95 - $999.99 $1,100.00 - $1,400.00 Up to 40% Off
The Roval CLX 32 Tubular wheels are some of the lightest carbon wheels ever made, but this doesn't come at the expense of fundamental performance. Instead, painstaking engineering and lab testing helped them achieve a 490-gram front and 665-gram rear wheel that's tough enough for cyclocross racing, yet light enough for the demands of a GC climber. The low inertia and ample stiffness help the wheel accelerate and change direction on a dime. We didn't skimp on aerodynamic benefits either, despite this wheel's low rim profile. The CLX 32 was engineered in CFD around a 26mm-wide tire shape, and honed in Roval's very own Win Tunnel, in order to be as aerodynamic as some rims almost twice its depth. Meanwhile, Roval aero hubs and CeramicSpeed bearings complete the fast-engaging ensemble. Truly, the CLX 32 ushers in a new era of lightweight performance road wheels.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$599.95 $1,000.00 40% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
Upgrade your road bike with Zipp’s 30 Course Disc wheels. Featuring stiff, light 26mm-deep Zipp aluminum rims, Zipp's precision 77D/177D disc hubs and Sapim's outstanding CX-Ray spokes, these hoops maximize your power transfer for superior acceleration, climbing and handling. They also boast a 25mm-wide tire bed for running wider tires to improve the ride even more.
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Proof that white powdercoated spokes don't have to cost a fortune - Straight gauge steel, durable coating resists scratches - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- Specifically designed to be best-in-class for XC use, light enough to win, tough enough to last - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - I-beam bead hook maximizes 26.6mm internal width for optimum tire performance
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic mountain rear hubs to Quick Release - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
$159.95 - $214.95
- Hand built with precision Pimp or Pimplite hubs and 28mm Standard Issue rims - *Front Pimplite 20mm thru-axle hub can be fit to 9mm QR and 15mm thru-axle forks using adapters (sold separately) - Standard diameter brass nipples (not Torque nipples) -
The Deadbolt Thru-Axles feature the classic-looking Salsa lever and can be adjusted to return to the desired position when properly tightened. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction delivers width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheelset is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. Stan's updated Neo hub includes a stronger axle and reliable Durasync six pawl freehubs. The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. Sentry MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve. - Patented BST design for the easiest and most reliable tubeless - 32mm internal width for stability with wider tires - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
125 piece assortment of precision machined axle spacers (0.5mm to 5mm thickness). - Outside Diameter of Spacers: 16mm - Inside Diameter of Spacers: 10mm Kit includes: - (10) - 0.5mm thick spacers - (30) - 1mm thick spacers - (30) - 2mm thick spacers - (25) - 3mm thick spacers - (15) - 4mm thick spacers - (15) - 5mm thick spacers
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
Page 1 of 29 Next page