Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$24.99 - $29.99
XLE front derailleurs deliver seamless compatibility with Shimano mountain systems, allowing you to repair or upgrade at an attractive price.
$40.99 - $49.99
Centos delivers race-level shifting performance with full-aluminum construction. These derailleurs support all riders engaged in any kind of road riding. - Lightweight full aluminum construction - Short cage is compatible with double cranksets and a 30T max cassette
Centos front derailleurs are precisely manufactured for responsive, accurate shifting under race conditions. - Compatible with Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed road systems - Includes adapter for 31.8 and 28.6mm seat tubes
Arsis is the pinnacle of microSHIFT's road component line. Featuring a cold-forged aluminum bracket and carbon outer link, this front derailleur delivers precise shifting under pressure. - Precisely designed cold-forged bracket for smooth, accurate shifts - Stiff lever arm for quick response - Designed for 43.5mm chainline - Chainstay angle: 61-66° - Compatible with Shimano 11-speed road systems
$51.99 - $53.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur has everything you need for your drivetrain: 11-tooth pulleys for smooth, quiet chain movement, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
SRAM's X7 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. Plus, this beauty is built to last so you can enjoy the trails for years to come.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. This model is an E-type derailleur and is specifically optimized for 3x10 set ups.
$38.51 $69.00 44% Off
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load. This 38/36T maximum chainring size version is the one you want if you are running a low-range double-ring setup.
$39.01 $74.99 48% Off
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load.
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
For unrivaled shifting, upgrade to SRAM's Rival Front Derailleur. Because consistency equals victory, Rival boasts lightweight and durable cold-forged-aluminum construction plus SRAM's Exact Actuation Technology for awesome shifting every time. The Rival shifts beautifully on standard and compact cranksets, too.
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
It’s the heart and soul of the Record 11-seed drivetrain! The Record rear derailleur has always evoked competitions and wins, and still today represents for professional racers the certainty of fast and extremely precise shifting, even under load. But you don’t have to be a pro to take advantage of the performance features of the Record 11-speed: the fun is for all. - The new shape of the external components enables the rear derailleur to move according to a different angle and the new internal design keeps the chain nearer the cassette to ensure better power transmission, greater and more secure traction - The two-piece system, while maintaining resistance and rigidity, makes it possible to reduce the weight by 53% compared to steel and 22% compared to titanium, and prolongs the life of the component - Upper and lower body in monolithic technopolymer with carbon powder maximizes weight reduction yet is still resistant to impacts - Carbon fiber front plate offers extreme stiffness and reduced weight - Ultra-Shift technology - Maximum shifting rigidity, fast actuation, precision, friction reduction - Optimized for use with the new H11 drivetrain system - Speed: 11-speed - Max: 29 - Cage/Mount: Short
For smooth downshifts and fast upshifts, SRAM's Apex Front Derailleur is engineered for success. Its aluminum body is light as a feather while its steel cage is stiff for precision shifts everytime. The Apex Front Derailleur shifts great on standard and compact cranksets, too.
SRAM's X5 2x10 Front Derailleur is made from chrome-plated steel with a forged aluminum clamp for strength and precision. It provides crisp action for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
$52.99 - $57.99
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch. - Medium Cage (for 2x10 drivetrains) - Long Cage (for 3x10 drivetrains) - For use with Shimano 10-speed drivetrains - High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Maximum chain wrap capacity: 41T (medium cage)/43T (long cage) - Largest cog: 42T (medium cage)/36T (long cage) - Compatible with wide range cassette - Silent and stable for technical trail riding - Improved stability and chain retention longevity - Light shifting effort - OPTISLICK cable - Smooth and precise shifting - DYNA-SYS compatible system
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience while delivering shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features an ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX810 rear derailleur is compatible with road cassettes with a max cog size of 34T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Low cog: Max. 34T/Min. 30T - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Total capacity: 40T - Compatible with current road Dual Control Lever - Maximum front chainring range: 17T
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$29.99 - $30.99
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Page 1 of 8 Next page