$28.99 - $29.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$69.99 - $70.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$25.00 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$72.00 - $81.00
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
When SRAM began developing XX, they were looking to create the lightest, most precise and technically advanced components possible, and boy have they delivered! The XX Cassette is precision machined from a single steel block, heat treated and capped with a premium nickel finish, resulting in a revolutionary cassette that shifts like a dream, is incredibly light and extra durable. Plus, the largest cog is constructed from aluminum and can be replaced as needed. And, the cassette boasts a unique open design that clears mud and debris ensuring smooth, precision shifts every time!
$10.99 - $12.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed - Gear Teeth: 18T, 20T
$24.99 - $25.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG201-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALTUS M2000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw), -, -, -, - - Combination name(Group name): 11-32T (bo), 11-34T (bn), 11-36T (bw) - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$29.99 - $34.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T (bk) - Combination name (Group name): 11-36T (bk) - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed - Speeds: 10-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
- CNC CrMo cogs to Fit the DJD-Bush drive rear hub drivers - Size: 1/8-inch
$60.00 - $75.00
Steel single sprockets with galvanized finish. - Lockring included - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 9 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 212 grams (12-23)
The workhorse of X-Range gearing, the SRAM RED XG-1290 cassette progresses fluidly and quickly through a wider range of gears. It's specifically designed for wireless electronic shifting and the one-piece design offers you the best in weight savings. - Updated design for smoother and faster shifting - More gradual gear progression between cogs—at least five one-tooth jumps—while still offering a wider range - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - One-piece machined steel X-Dome design for weight savings - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready - Version: D1 - 10-26T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
$49.99 - $89.99
- MODEL NO: CS-R7000 - SERIES: SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T - Combination name (Group name): 11-28T, 11-30T, 11-32T, 12-25T - Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Speeds: 11-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG-EV
Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 10-Speed Cassettes - Ultegra CS-6600 cassettes with a 13-16-tooth first-position cog are not compatible with Dura-Ace FH-7800 hub or WH-7800 wheel - Compatible with all 10- and 9-speed Shimano hubs except for 13-16-tooth first position cog cassettes which are not compatible with DA FH-7800 hubs or WH-7800 wheels
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$65.00 - $87.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$99.99 - $129.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
- Machined stainless steel lock ring, extra wide to prevent stripping - Stepped inner edge to tighten even narrow cogs (minimum size 13t) - Made in USA
- Offers a lighter weight, compact singlespeed drive - Converts any 8-10sp HG splined cassette hub to Singlespeed - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming hub splines - Cog is CNC machined CrMo, 1/2"x5/64" - Includes: 12t cog, 2 spacers, lockring
- Converts any 8-10sp HG splined cassette hub to a Singlespeed - 3/32" cogs. 14mm and 19mm spacers can be swapped to fine tune chainline
$15.96 - $21.95 $19.95 - $21.95 Up to 20% Off
- CNC machined CrMo 5/64" cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 9sp chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 5/64"
$23.16 $28.95 20% Off
- Non-drilled CrMo 5/64" cog for use with Campagnolo splined cassette hubs - 10mm wide steel cog spline spreads load over greater surface area, preventing cog from deforming alloy freehub spline. 64g (16t)
- Reliable chrome-plated Chromoly 4-notch freewheel
Page 1 of 5 Next page