Parts & Accessories
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
Osprey’s Hydraulics 3L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Osprey’s Hydraulics 2L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
Osprey’s Hydraulics Insulated Delivery System is engineered to keep your water flowing in subzero conditions. It retrofits on to any Hydraulics reservoir to create a hydration system that combats the cold temperatures encountered during winter activities. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Replacing old bite valve sheaths helps maintain a sanitary hydration system. Osprey’s Bite Valve Sheaths provide a soft surface for your chompers to sink into when you’re hydrating on the fly. Also perfect for those who can’t help but chew through the bite valve like their old #2 pencils in high school.
Specialized's Reserve Rack is the aero way to carry water and inflation tools on your bike. The Reserve Rack fastens to your saddle rails and allows you to mount a water bottle cage, mini pump, and two CO2 canister where they'll stay tucked out of the wind.
The Fixy cap is the easiest cap to use, period. No push or pull of the mouth-piece required to open and close. Integrated heart-valve provides great flow, and a leak-free seal when not in use. - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design - No push or pull required to open and close the Heart Valve - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials.
Specialized's WaterGate self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience. - Simple hands-free open and close valve: nothing to turn - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drinks - Rubber over-molded cap for easy grip
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
$9.90 $11.99 17% Off
Straight bite valve for Leatt hydration systems.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Keep your water flowing freely, even in the most harsh conditions. The Crux Thermal Control kit takes insulation to the next level so your tube and valve stay ice-free. Designed for reservoirs with the Quick Link system, this cold-weather accessory will extend the range of use your hydration pack during all outdoor adventures. Features: - Insulated Tube: Protects the flow of your fluids in cold conditions - Freeze-Proof Valve: Integrated cover keeps ice from forming in bite valve - Fits Reservoirs with Quick Link System: Keep your Crux working hard year-round with this easy upgrade
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
The new, low-gravity horizontal bladder has a 2L hydration capacity, and ships with a tube and 45° bite valve. The tube is 1m in length, providing better flow, the bladder is burst tested, and it is FDA and EU approved, meaning that it is Phthalate, BPA, and PVC-free. With a hose connector that has a push-lock function and auto shut-off valve, the bladder also has a tethered top hanging clip and hanging loops that allow you to dry it. - 2.0L / 70oz - Horizontal, low-gravity bladder - Hanging loops for drying — inside and outside the bladder - Tethered top hanging clip - 1m length tube with better flow - FDA and EU approved: Phthalate, BPA and PVC-free - Burst tested - Push-lock hose connector with auto shut off valve - Ships with 45° bite valve
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, two CO2 cartridges and two Matrix levers. Not available with CO2 cartridges in all countries. Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
See the evolution of the Yeti logo with their Evo Coffee Mug.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
• Installs on any 1/4-inch (.635cm) hose for easy disconnect/connect. • Bonus extra male piece and hose to connect to water filters.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Hoses need to be wrangled, lest they become too uppity. Osprey's Hydraulics Three-Magnet Kit will hold things together. This pack comes with 3 detachable sternum strap magnets, and it'll make any pack Hydraulics Reservoir compatible!
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
- Mouthpiece upgrade for drinking tube - Self-closing silicone stream valve - Leak-tight seal - Taste-neutral material for pure flavor
Specialized's Sitero Wing is the best way to carry water and inflation tools without compromising aerodynamics. Designed specifically for the Specialized Sitero saddle (sold separately), this handy accessory can be used with or without a bottle cage and holds a mini road pump and two CO2 canisters.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
EVOC HYDRATION BLADDER for backpacks - makes EVOC backpacks hydration packs. - BPA/PVC-free - Quick fastener (hydration tube and hydration bladder) - Mouth piece (lockable) - Opening (wide, easy to fill) - Taste-neutral
Page 1 of 3 Next page