Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$195.00 - $216.90
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
The DH-UR700-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch quick-release wheels. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Durable sealing performance
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Reliability meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
$704.90 - $733.90
Aluminum rear hub for bicycle - 18P DBCL 24 holes, straightpull, black. Aluminum Campagnolo freehub body, black. - Dimension: 12x142mm
Direct power transmission in every riding situation—240 with Ratchet EXP. With the latest generation of the 240 hubs, the strengths have been further enhanced. The latest Ratchet EXP freehub system increases the bearing lifetime thanks to the increased bearing distance. The new version of the end caps simplifies tool-free disassembly and makes maintenance easier. The hollow-machined ratchets transfer your energy directly into acceleration thanks to the 36 teeth.
The number to count on—240 with Ratchet EXP. The new 240 is developed for riders with the most extreme ambitions. The latest version of the hub is equipped with the Ratchet EXP system to maximize reliability. The increased bearing distance increases bearing lifetime, the straight spring provides more direct engagement (which reduces wear), and a smaller number of parts not only makes maintenance easier, but also reduces weight.
- Includes spacer to run 10sp cassettes - Machined and forged alloy construction - Sealed cartridge bearings - Lightweight design - Weight: 382g - Brake Type: RIM
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
$132.19 - $139.99
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - Thru axle design with 8-10 speed cassette and XD drivetrain options - Brake Type: 6B
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 36
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear 110mm - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/12T cog and lockring - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Drilling: 36
- 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included Specifications: - Use: RR - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Drilling: 24H - Spacing / Axle: 12TA - Brake Type: CL - Bearing Type: Sealed - Bearing Model: 6902 - Bearing Size: 15x28x7
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip/flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
The pinnacle among the hubs–Ratchet EXP united with SINC ceramic bearings. The premium 180 hub convinces with its sophisticated Ratchet EXP technology, giving the hub extra lightness, stiffness, and precision along with easy, no-tool maintenance. Furthermore, assembled with the low-friction SINC ceramic bearings, the hub performs efficiently and brings your power directly to the road. The hub is available for straight pull spokes only.
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
Page 1 of 5 Next page